Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Digital Storytelling With Edmodo

Please come and learn with me!



Join me for a different type of learning opportunity. I will be offering a blending learning workshop. There will be 1 face to face meeting at the Education Building in the IRC computer lab on Tuesday, May 20 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m and the rest of the meetings will take place on-line through Edmodo

In the face to face meeting, I will have you log into Edmodo and join my Digital Storytelling group. I will also talk about what we will be doing online in Edmodo and when the final project is due. 

In the on-line portion of the workshop, I will have you explore some Edmodo apps and non-Edmodo apps for our digital storytelling. You will choose an app to learn and then create a story using with that app. Please think of an objective that you would like to create a digital story with and bring that with you on Tuesday, May 20.

You will receive .2 hours of reading credit and .3 hours of tech credit for a total of .5 hours as long as everything plus the final project is completed and turned in.

You can register for this workshop through workshop registration. The name of the workshop is Digital Storytelling with Edmodo and the location is EB: IRC Computer Lab. 

I hope you will join me for this blended learning opportunity!

The invitation was done in PicMonkey using the Design feature.

No comments: